Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hello...Anyone There?

By The Cottage Door
~William Henry Margetson



I have started this post many times, but have yet to complete more than a couple of sentences. Today, with determination, I have set myself down and will do my best to explain where I've been.

The short version is that my father is sick.  The long version contains works like myeloblasts, dyserythropoiesis, and hematopoietic.  So, I will save the long version for another day and just say that, while I've been away for some time, my hope is to write more often....and that you will continue to visit with me in my little corner of the web.

2 comments :

  1. Yes ma'am - someone is, indeed, out there and praying for you and your father and your family. My wife and I have enjoyed The Subtle Details. It shines some light and beauty into the corners of the web.

    I can, in some way, relate to your situation with your father. On this day, our wedding anniversary, my wife is on the other side of the country with her parents. Her mother suffered two major strokes last Sunday and is not expected to recover.

    I wish you and your father and the rest of your family all the best. May God continue to bless you, and I hope you will continue shining the light on the beautiful aspects of our culture and our world. There is too much darkness - we need that light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you and your family. It is so hard to see fathers not well! My heart is heavy thinking of you carrying such a burden, so my prayers are that our merciful God will give you comfort and strength for the road you're walking. Many blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcomed, but please remember...
"Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not." ~ Mark Twain